Saturday, July 4, 2015

Saturday Spankings: Savannah's belt spanking!





Happy Independence Day!!!



Thanks for stopping by on this busy holiday weekend. 
Today I am going to share another excerpt from Savannah's Surrender.


 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XZOZ4UY


You can get your copy at the following retailors:

amazon bar



barnes and noble bar



blushing bar



smashwords bar


are bar

Savannah's Surrender is based on a true story. It tells a tale of a married couple, Hilton and Savannah Fields, who are enduring some marital discord.

Hilton walked out on Savannah over six months ago. After numerous attempts to resolve their issues on their own with little progress Hilton decided it was time to call it quits. He was convinced that Savannah was just too stubborn and she was never going to be willing to compromise on anything. It wasn’t what he wanted but he had tried everything to fix things, finally reaching his breaking point he told Savannah he was filing for a divorce.

Savannah was devastated. She wanted her husband back but she wasn't going to let him tell her how or what to do. She talks Hilton into trying Christian marriage counseling as a final attempt to save their crumbling marriage. Savannah’s confident that the pastor will show Hilton the error of his ways.

Hilton and Savannah are both shocked when Pastor James suggests that they adopt a Domestic Discipline lifestyle. He instructs Hilton to become the head of his household and recommends that he starts spanking Savannah’s bottom if she disobeys him or becomes disrespectful. Pastor James ensures the couple that Hilton taking charge of their marriage will quickly put an end to their discord.

Will Hilton spank Savannah? Can Domestic Discipline save their failing marriage?






Last week I featured Hilton's view of Savannah's spanking. This week I'm going to share an excerpt of Savannah's point of few of the same spanking. Enjoy:)~


Instead of pain I felt Hilton’s hand rest softly on my hot bottom and the cool leather of the belt resting against my nether lips. I relaxed when I felt the light stings of the belt gently slapping against my seeping pussy. He tapped the leather gently all over my lips while occasionally tapping the belt against my bottom hole. I never imagined a belt could bring such incredible pleasure. I liked the feeling of the stings against my privates and I raised my bottom giving him better access. “Umm, good girl, I’m glad you like that,” he praised me. I liked him calling me a good girl. I thought it was sexy. I wanted to please him and it made me feel good when he praised me.




Make Sure You continue hopping and visit all the awesome spanking authors:)










6 comments:

  1. Very sexy snippet, Lillyanna. Perfect for the 4th of July fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lillyanna, being called good girl is best, I love that. Great snippet, thank you for sharing.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved getting to see the different POVs from the same scene!! Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the perfect fireworks from this snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sexy, and hot! Great getting both POV's on the same spanking. There's nothing like hearing those words :)

    Happy 4th of July weekend. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete