Saturday, April 4, 2015

D is for The 4 D's of Domestic Discipline


 
The following are the 4 D's of Domestic Discipline as outlined in Jordan and I's DD contract.
 
 

 
Disobedience: No outright refusal to comply with rules or commands or loopholeing (sneaking around a rule or command). Must submit to and fulfill all HOH sexual requests without risistance at all times. No disobeying anything that Jordan Rose requests unless it is ungodly in which case disobedience is excused.

 

Disrespect: No back-talking, bad attitude, eye rolling, sassiness or other forms of disrespect. Do what you are told when you are told without arguing or sassiness. Do not become short or inpatient with HOH or children. No raising your voice. No inattentiveness to HOH while he is talking. No walking away when being spoken too. Communicate effectively, and respectfully. Never go to bed angry. Do not ignore or distance yourself. Do not say “whatever” to HOH ever.
 
 
 
Dishonesty: No LYING or any form of dishonest communication or behavior. No withholding  information from HOH.
 
 Dangerous: No texting and driving. No phone when driving. Must carry charged phone at all times. Respond to HOH texts or phone calls promptly. Check-in frequently when out. Obey traffic rules and speed. Make child safety upmost importance. Maintain healthy habits such as eating properly, exercising regularly, etc.

 
 
Do the 4 D's of domestic discipline play a role in your DD or TTWD arrangement? What is your or your HOH's most important rule, the one you really really don't want to have to be punished or punish for?
 
 


 

For me that rule would have to be disrespect. I actually am pretty good about following the rest of our rules. For some reason I have the hardest time with talking back, eye rolling, walking away from Jordan while he is speaking to me ect. That's what I get punished for the most :/


 




7 comments:

  1. Hi Lillyanna, I have thought which of the D's I have most trouble with and it is disrespect too. I mean, I do follow the rules well I think, but the little things that are forms of disrespect are what happens. Eye rolling is a very good example in some situations, talking back is another. They happen but I am glad that hubby addresses them because I don't like not showing respect to him. He deserves better and that's what I want to show him. Great entry, happy Easter!

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the He deserves better than that Nina! So very true<3

      Delete
  2. Really like the "dangerous" clause.
    These D themes are all wonderful, however, and so very important. While I would struggle with the sassiness and eye rolling too, they are important for healthy communication - from both partners. May have to take a few of these concepts and apply them to my own relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the concepts Cammies on the floor :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. We don't really do D/s stuff, so these don't really apply in our house, but I think in general we hold one another accountable to these things without having punishments for not following through. More like conversations instead.
    ~AJ Lauer
    an A-Z Cohost
    @ayjaylauer on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that the 4 D's are very important AJ. I'm glad conversations work well for you:)

      Delete
  4. I shared a link to this on my blog since it was awesome

    ReplyDelete