Monday, April 13, 2015

K is for knees



Knees


 

Just kidding :)~

I was thinking more like "Get on your knees."

 
 

For Jordan and I, oral sex plays a major part of our TTWD dynamic. After a spanking I often "thank" Jordan orally and often times we end up making love. Kneeling before him and pleasuring him is a gift of my submission. Sometimes he will spank...


Then order me to "get on my knees."


And others... I kneel before him post spanking naturally.


 
This is a funny e-card Jordan text me once upon a time when we were unable to have intercourse:)-
 

 
Does performing oral sex play a part in your dynamic?
Does it put you in a submissive mindset?
 



6 comments:

  1. Hi Lillyanna, oral definitely plays a role in our dynamic, and then kneeling and doing oral makes me feel more submissive. But at other times when oral happens it is not like a sub act, instead it is much more like what lovers do.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina:) I agree completely. The experience can be very submissive TTWD at times for us and others just natural loving and sensual<3

      Delete
  2. Lillyanna, when my wife spanks me be it for discipline, maintenance or just because when she is done the best way I can thank her besides saying thank you is to give her oral. I always tell her my head belongs between her legs giving her pleasure. I also feel very submissive giving her oral after spanking.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi archedone :) I'm sure she appreciates the "thank you"!

      Delete
  3. Hi Lillyana, love the pics! Oral definitely plays a part in our dynamic too. I love being on my knees in front of him giving orwl. Definitely makes me feel more submissive.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the pics too Roz:) especially the spanking one <3

      Delete