Thursday, April 2, 2015

B is for Bratting

 
 
Bratting: Being a brat. Involves childish teasing, pranks, and other naughtiness from spanko bottoms, with the intent of provoking a top.
 
 
 
 
Example: She kept bratting all evening until she finally got a good spanking.
 
 
 
 
I'm not proud to admit it... but I will be honest. I have bratted myself. Jordan doesn't find it very amusing to say the least! In my experience "bratting" has typically been proceded by a period of inconsistency. Jordan has been letting things slide which leads to me pushing and if he doesn't respond and get things back on track I sometimes get into the "Whatever!!!" I don't even care anymore... What are you going to do about it mode.
 
 
 
 
Which never ends well! Typically I find myself in a position similar to this...
 
 
And suddenly I care.. and I'm sorry... and I will do whatever he says if he will just stop spanking me.  But of course a hand spanking is just the warm up. After that I find myself like this...
 
 
 
Over Jordan's knee getting paddled and pleading for him to stop. And finally I find myself  like this...
 
 
 
 
Bare spanked bottom in the corner...
 
 
So, bratting in the Rose household is not a good idea but, should that "Whatever!!!", "I don't even care anymore," "What are you going to do about it...spank me" attitude kick in... it is a good possibility that the brat in me will surface. Any other BRATs out there?
 
 
 
 


 

 

8 comments:

  1. I 'may' have bern known to even brat after a spanking on occasion. Definitely not recommend! LoL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Roz. Not a good idea! But for some reason at the time it doesn't matter. Thanks for being such a faithful follower commenter<3

      Delete
  2. Doesn't go down here well at all. And I hate that I do it ... but occasionally I do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janey:) I hate that I do it too but some times I can't help myself!

      Delete
  3. My husband and I are far more of a switch dynamic so the brat is always present, though I view it less of a "brat" and more of a challenge to see if he can top me at that moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds interesting. I can't see myself trying to top Jordan but if that works for you that's great! I think for me it is a challenge too in a way... Challenge to see if he will actually do what he threatens to do :)~ I wish I didn't get the urge to poke the bear. Keeps things fun and playful sometimes though.

      Delete
  4. I've been accused of being a brat - I think I'm more of a sarcastic tease. Changes a head in the future may very well find me being held responsible for my behavior.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi K. Change, for me at least is stressful and can certainly lead to some poor behavior choices. If Jordan is in tune to me at the time stress relief spankings are a much nicer way for us to cope with that kind of thing. I am sarcastic and playful with Jordan also. Keeps things fun as long as I quit while I'm ahead:)

      Delete