Thursday, April 16, 2015

N is for Never

 
Since beginning Domestic Discipline I have discovered some
 
                                                      's
 
Something's that will surely end in a
bad way should I choose to do them.
 
Let's look at the  NEVER top 5
 
1. Never walk away when Jordan is talking to me.
 
 
2. Never respond with "Whatever"
 
 
 
3. Never go to bed angry
 
 
4. Never go out without a charged phone
 
 
5. Never outright refuse to obey a command
 
 
What are your NEVER NEVER  NEVERS ???
 
 

4 comments:

  1. LoL Lillyana, great list. None of those things are bound to end well!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lillyanna, I loved your list, it covers much of my never never nevers too. What about 'never roll your eyes during an argument'?

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a pretty bad eye roller. It comes so naturally that I don't even know I'm doing it. Jordan will call me out on it but thank goodness he doesn't punish every time for it!

      Delete