Sunday, May 24, 2015

So exciting!

 
These past few days have been super exciting.
Lots of stuff has been happening with Savannah's Surrender!
 
Sales have been good,
Authors have been reaching out and offering to host me on their blogs,
and I am basking in release week bliss:)
 
Thank you to all of you who have purchased the book.
If you have read it please consider leaving a review
or contacting me personally to let me know what you thought:) 


 The book is currently available on:

amazon barbarnes and noble barare bar

and will be coming soon to:

smashwords bar

blushing bar

Happy Memorial Day <3


 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lillyana, I'm so happy for you :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lillyanna, sounds awesome, congratulations and happy Memorial Day :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete