Thursday, March 19, 2015

Update

 

I wanted to share the great news with all of you... I submitted, my first book, "To Love Honor and Obey...." to a publisher.  Jordan and I are anxiously awaiting their thoughts. I invite you to enjoy a small sneak peak.

To Love Honor and Obey..., tells a tale of a married couple, Hilton and Savannah Fields, who are enduring some marital discord.

Hilton walked out on Savannah over six months ago. After numerous attempts to resolve their issues on their own with no progress Hilton decided it was time to call it quits. Savannah was too stubborn and she wasn't going to compromise on anything.  He was ready to file for divorce.

Savannah was devastated. She wanted her husband back but she wasn't going to let him tell her how and what to do. She talked Hilton into trying Christian marriage counseling believing that the pastor would surely take her side.

Savannah and Hilton are both shocked when Pastor James suggests that they adopt a Domestic discipline lifestyle. The pastor recommends that Hilton starts spanking Savannah’s bottom if she disobeys or becomes disrespectful. He ensures them that Hilton gaining control of Savannah and his home will quickly end their discord.

Will Hilton spank Savannah? Can Domestic Discipline save their failing marriage?


Now I was having second thoughts. I wasn’t exactly sure what I was even getting myself into. The last few times I had seen Hilton his new air of authority had been both frightening and surprisingly arousing. His bossiness was sort of sexy and his promises of consequences really thrilled me at times.
 
 Now it was going to be for real though…  it was not just "threats" anymore. According to the “new” Hilton they were never threats anyways. He said they were promises.
 
 The thoughts of real punishments didn’t seem to have the same appeal to me as the fantasies. Tomorrow Hilton was going to put actions behind all those threats… or promises as he would say.  Thinking about having my bottom bared and spanked thoroughly didn’t seem sexy at all anymore.
 
 I was nervous to say the least. I signed a contract. I agreed to allow Hilton to discipline me as he saw fit. Not only spankings… discipline…. The contract included corner time, loss of privileges, writing lines and bedroom time too; basically any punishment that my husband saw fit.
 
 To get things started, tomorrow night, Hilton’s first night back home, I was getting an initiation spanking. A spanking to wipe away all the wrongs of the past and a preview of what I was in for should I choose to break the rules in the future.
 
 
We are very excited and book #2 is in progress :)
 
 
 


 

 
I also wanted to take some time to introduce you all to an author that I have come to know a little bit and really enjoy. Mrs. Caia Fox :)
 
 
 
 


I came across her books after I joined Kindle Unlimited. I was searching for Domestic Discipline stories which I enjoy reading and found her book Discipline & Desire.

 
 
I read it.. loved it... and read everything she had out and continue to read her new releases. I really enjoy her writing style and her naughty tales.
 

I found her blog and reached out to her by email. I've enjoyed chatting with her and trading ideas and tips. For those of you who enjoy reading spanking stories I highly recommend checking out her books. Visit her site http://caiafox.com/. Join her mailing list for a free story and receive notifications when she has new releases. For those of you with Kindle Unlimited... Great news! You can read all of her books for free.  Happy Reading :)~



 
Beware
Reading may cause excessive heat and wetness!
 
 
 
 
 

Last but not least I have enjoyed reading many questions and answers this month. It has been great to learn more about all of you! Now.. I invite you to ask questions to get to know more about Jordan and I. Ask away...
 



 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lillyana, that is fantastic! Wishing you the best with the book and please keep us posted on details. I love the sound of this :)

    Thank you for introducing Caia, will have to check out her blog.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roz, Thank you so much for commenting! I was feeling like I was talking to myself again lol. So many views and no comments! Anyways, Caia Fox is a very sweet woman. She self publishes and doesn't have a lot of time to market her books so she isn't well known. But she is great! Enjoy:) <3 Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on submitting your first book!

    I do have questions for you (and Jordan if he wants to answer), but they are over on my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome news! Congrats.. it sounds great so far! :)

    As for questions - hm i've asked it over on a couple other blogs, but I want to ask it here too.. it's for both of you to answer. Is there anything you thought you'd never try, but then tried it and found you liked it? (Vanilla, kink, or both!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lillyanna, good luck with the book, that is so exciting. Hope it gets published soon
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete