Friday, June 5, 2015

Saturday Spankings: Savannah Googles Domestic Discipline



Thank you for stopping by. Today I am going to share another excerpt from my new release "Savannah's Surrender." 



You can buy it now here: 

amazon bar


barnes and noble bar


are bar


smashwords bar


Savannah's Surrender is based on a true story. It tells a tale of a married couple, Hilton and Savannah Fields, who are enduring some marital discord.

Hilton walked out on Savannah over six months ago. After numerous attempts to resolve their issues on their own with little progress Hilton decided it was time to call it quits. He was convinced that Savannah was just too stubborn and she was never going to be willing to compromise on anything. It wasn’t what he wanted but he had tried everything to fix things, finally reaching his breaking point he told Savannah he was filing for a divorce.

Savannah was devastated. She wanted her husband back but she wasn't going to let him tell her how or what to do. She talks Hilton into trying Christian marriage counseling as a final attempt to save their crumbling marriage. Savannah’s confident that the pastor will show Hilton the error of his ways.

Hilton and Savannah are both shocked when Pastor James suggests that they adopt a Domestic Discipline lifestyle. He instructs Hilton to become the head of his household and recommends that he starts spanking Savannah’s bottom if she disobeys him or becomes disrespectful. Pastor James ensures the couple that Hilton taking charge of their marriage will quickly put an end to their discord.

Will Hilton spank Savannah? Can Domestic Discipline save their failing marriage?


In this scene Savannah googles domestic discipline to get an idea of what Mrs. Marilyn, the pastor's wife, plans on discussing with her in their meeting scheduled for later that day. 

I was immediately drawn in. It was as though I couldn’t stop looking. I enjoyed reading stories about wives disobeying their husbands and the naughty wives being swept off their feet and tossed over their husband’s knee for their well-deserved chastisement. Those types of spankings seemed reasonable and often even well deserved to me.
I was so embarrassed. Some of the stories even included pictures of pink or red spanked bottoms and they were shamefully turning me on. I liked the dominance the husbands displayed and reading the threats the wives were receiving, especially promises of bare bottom spankings. Reading about the punishments was making my tush tingle and my nether lips moist. If anyone ever discovered what I was doing I would be humiliated.



I believe Savannah was probably looking at pictures that looked something like this:


Or maybe this:



From the spankers view there is quite a lot of naughty bits exposed! And if Hilton is anything like Jordan, those legs would be spread just a little bit more :)~

I hope you enjoyed your sneak peak into Savannah's Surrender. Make sure you check out all the other awesome authors in the hop:) 






15 comments:

  1. I think you're absolutely right. Those are exactly the sort of pictures Savannah would be looking at, and she's smart to check things out before she chats with the pastor's wife. Forewarned is forearmed, though Savannah hardly considers what she's read so far to be any type of a warning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope your right Kathryn so far Savannah's ideas of spankings are far from the reality of punishment spankings! Thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete
  2. Savannah is going to learn the difference between fun and real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid you are right Leigh. Thank you for commenting:)

      Delete
  3. How different real life can be from reading. Sometimes better, but sometimes much more that she might have bargained for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PK:) I know for me sometimes spankings seem so sexy when I'm reading about them but then in real life... Umm, not so much lol. I think she may end up feeling the same way!

      Delete
  4. I think I should go do some research too, just to make sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, naughty girl are you? Researching just what those spanked bottoms look like in each position :)-

      Delete
  5. Hi Lillyanna, I agree with Sunny, I also assume she will learn the difference between reading and real spankings rather quickly. But it is great that the pastor's wife offers talking about spankings at all. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pictures tell a different story to the real thing - good luck Savannah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly do Jaye! They may look sexy but they fail to relate the pain behind the redness! Thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete
  7. Love this snippet Lillyana, great description of her thoughts and feelings and I bet those are the kind of pictures she is looking at too. I also bet she will soon discover how different the real thing can be.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lillyanna, :) I enjoyed this snippet very much! Wonderful on your book!

    I agree with the others, Savannah "ain't seen nothing yet"! LOL! It's a whole nother ballgame when one is laying across the lap and the hand is descending on the bottom! She will get that straightened out I bet. ;) Does her pastor teach them about gg spankings? LOL. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete