Monday, September 22, 2014

We're going to clear the air...



So, a few days after the "fall out" Jordan announced that we would "fix" things tonight.

After the kids had been sleeping for a bit I asked Jordan if he was ready to talk.

"What is there to talk about?" he questioned. "We are going to clear the air. Take your bottoms off."

Not what I expected! I thought we were going to talk about things. I made a split second decision to obey Jordan. (Typically he has to tell me many times before I obey :)- I've been trying to get better about that!) I took my pants and panties off. "Turn over." Thinking I was going to get a spanking, I obeyed. "Good girl." (I love when he says that :p) I heard Jordan rustling around in the toy drawer. I assumed he was retrieving an implement.

Next I felt his hand rest on my bottom. I instinctively clenched in anticipation of the first spank. Instead I felt cool lube being poured on my crack. I wanted things to be better. I didn't want things to feel tense anymore. So, I didn't resist as I typically do. I felt him rub our small rubber plug up and down my split. "Good girl Lilly. Take a deep breath in.." and I felt the burn of the plug fill me. Then I thought either play time or spanking would come next. Jordan patted my bottom over the plug and said, "stay put."

Jordan returned to his side of the bed and proceeded to watch TV. A bit confused I did my best to be still. It felt like he left me that way for a long time. I'm not sure exactly how long it was. It felt almost like corner time to me. Besides position it was almost the same. Remaining in position exposed in front of my HOH until he gave me permission to move. I spent the time reflecting on what had gotten us to this point and what I could do differently in the future to prevent it from happening again.

When Jordan was ready he moved to my side. "You are going to get ten lashes to Clear The Air and reset us. Be a good girl. Be still and count each strike."

Jordan spanked but not hard. Even with the tilt wand it was a very light spanking. Done with the 10 strikes he rubbed and spanked with his hand heating me up before bringing his hard cock to my wanting mouth. I sucked him eagerly while he swatted my bottom and played with the plug.

Nearing his peak Jordan positioned me over some pillows and took me forcefully from behind.

The remainder of the night was spent snuggled tight with the air cleared and our world righted again.

Here's to hoping it stays that way! Thank you all so much for your support and encouragement during our rocky period. Life won't always run smoothly... this I know <3

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like an excellent "air-clearing!" I hope it stays that way for a looong time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Autumn! Me too :) Clean air is always good:)~

      Delete
  2. Oh I am soo happy to read this Lillyanna. So happy you cleared the air and that your world is right again :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy too Roz :) Thanks for commenting♥

      Delete
  3. There must be something in the air lately since it seems like a lot of us are hitting bumpy patches. I'm glad you guys were able to clear the air.

    ReplyDelete